The Fieldcrest Community Unit School District #6 Board of Education has announced the application process for persons desiring to be considered for appointment by the Board to fill the vacancy created by the resignation of at-large member Charles Lohr begins immediately.
The person selected will serve until the next regular school election scheduled for April 6, 2021, at which time a candidate will be elected to fill a four-year term.
Candidates for the position must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be of the age of 18 years or over
• be a resident of llinois and of the Fieldcrest Community Unit School District #6 for at least one year
• be a registered voter, as provided by the general election law
• submit a resume per the directions below
The candidate’s resume [no separate application required] must be addressed to Board President Mrs. MyKin Bernardi via email at email@example.com or at the Fieldcrest CUSD#6 district office at 1 Dornbush Drive, Minonk, IL, 61760.
The resume must be received via email OR in the district office no later than 5:00 p.m. on Sept. 17, 2020, or postmarked no later than Sept. 14, 2020.
The Board will notify selected applicants of interview procedures.