- Durwon O'Bryant, 22, of 514 Illinois Ave., was arrested Friday in the 600 block of Illinois Avenue on complaints of driving while license revoked and illegal operation of an all-terrain vehicle. He was released on $100 bond.
- Matthew N. McBee, who turns 18 Wednesday, of 404 E. Superior St., was arrested Sunday in the 400 block of Third Avenue on complaints of driving under the influence, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, speeding, disobeying a traffic control device, improper lane usage, driving without a valid license, aggravated fleeing and eluding of police, resisting police, theft and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. He was also wanted on two warrants for failure to appear in court on charges of truancy and theft.
- Lloyd J. Luttrell, 25, of 905 N. Jackson St., was arrested at 7:45 p.m. Sunday on a Livingston County warrant for failure to appear on a charge of driving without a valid license. Also arrested was Alena D. O'Dell, 26, of the same address, on a Livingston County warrant for failure to appear on a charge of battery.
- Howard C. Kelly, 47, of Marseilles, was arrested Monday on a warrant for driving while license revoked. He was taken to the county jail.
- Angela Fessler, 24, of Marseilles, was arrested Monday on Lincoln Street on a complaint of driving while license suspended. She was released with a court date.
- Gary D. Carmean, 26, 425 W. Broadway St., Leonore, was arrested at 5:50 p.m. Friday on North 14th Road at East 11th Road in Eagle Township on a La Salle County failure to appear warrant on a charge of theft. He was taken to the county jail.
- Martie L. Reyes, 32, of Aurora, was cited at 4:12 p.m. Friday on U.S. 52 at East 10th Road in Ophir Township on a complaint of speeding (78 in a 55-mph zone.)