The Times relies on reports furnished by police in our coverage area. If you know of a police matter but do not see it reported in The Times, contact us at 815-431-4050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
La Salle County
- Olivia Hester, 25, Streator, was arrested Friday following a traffic stop on Route 18 in Eagle Township on complaints of no driver’s license, operating a motor vehicle with no valid insurance and speeding, 79 mph in a 55-mph zone. Hester was given a notice to appear.
- Roderick Hankins, 29, Streator, was arrested Friday on an active La Salle County warrant for unlawful possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. He was taken to the La Salle County Jail.
- Tiffany Park, no age or address given, was involved in a single-vehicle accident while southbound on Route 251 Friday when she lost consciousness while driving, left the roadway and overturned several times. Tonica EMS transported Park to Illinois Valley Community Hospital in Peru.
- Richard Farrell, 41, Ottawa, was cited Friday on Marquette Street near La Salle Street for driving while license suspended. He was taken to the county jail.
- Kevin Pinter, 19, Mendota, was arrested Saturday following a single-vehicle accident at the intersection of East 12th and U.S. 34. Deputies located an unoccupied vehicle involved in an accident in a cornfield south of the intersection. After further investigation, Pinter was charged with leaving the scene of an accident with vehicle damage, failure to report an accident to police authority, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and disobeying a stop sign. He was taken to the county where he later posted bond.
- Tonica Volunteer Fire Department responded at 9:25 p.m. Saturday to a rollover accident on North 20th Road, west of East 4th Road. Upon arrival, emergency personnel found a pickup truck had gone off the road, flipping end over end.