The Times relies on reports furnished by police in our coverage area. If you know of a police matter but do not see it reported in The Times, contact us at 815-431-4050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Erica M. Ward, 37, Ottawa, was cited Wednesday in the 4000 block of Holiday Lane on complaints of operating an uninsured motor vehicle and no valid license. Ward posted individual bond.
- Robert J. Salomone, 76, homeless, was cited Wednesday in the 1100 block of Paul Street on complaint of no valid license. Salomone posted individual bond.
- Steven A. Christakes, 40, was cited Tuesday in the 1500 block of First Avenue on complaints of driving while license suspended and operating an uninsured motor vehicle. Christakes posted individual bond.
- Amber Herrera, 35, was arrested Tuesday at Sanger and Jefferson streets on complaints of DUI, disobeyed stop sign and driving in the wrong lane. Herrera posted individual bond.
- Streator firefighters responded at 1:23 p.m. to 609 N. Everett for an activated fire alarm caused by cooking.