The following is provided by the La Salle County Sheriff's Office, listing those processed at the jail, with their age, day of processing and pending charge(s):
- Ismael Davila, 43, Aurora, Saturday, suspended, revoked driver's license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, other traffic offenses.
- Erica Gomez, 19, Sandwich, Saturday, criminal trespass to residence.
- Chase Johnson, 28, Serena, Friday, sentenced to county jail, DUI.
- Joseph Kelly, 54, Streator, Friday, retail theft.
- Jaxon King, 21, Henry, Friday, retail theft.
- Kevin Kubaszak, 47, Seneca, Friday, domestic battery.
- Lisette Taylor, 28, Spring Valley, Friday, sentenced to county jail.
- Joshua Trahan, 36, La Salle, Friday, sentenced to county jail.
- Aaliyah Wyre, 20, Rockford, Saturday, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, count I, count II, failure to report an accident to police authority.
- Kimberly Youssi, 34, Mendota, Friday, sentenced to county jail.
The following were processed at the La Salle County Jail on warrants for failure to appear on pending charge(s) and includes age and day of processing:
- Tonya Robinson, 56, Spokane, Wash., Friday.