The Times relies on reports furnished by police in our coverage area. If you know of a police matter but do not see it reported in The Times, contact us at 815-431-4050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jaleel R. Barry, 26, Ottawa, was arrested Saturday on the 100 block of West Main Street for a failure to appear warrant on an aggravated criminal sexual abuse charge. Barry was taken to La Salle County Jail.
- Brittany A. Donnelly, 35, Ottawa, was arrested Sunday at Deleon and Columbus streets on complaints of DUI, improper lane usage and disobeying a traffic control device. Donnelly posted individual bond.
- Aric M. Rodriguez, 23, Ottawa, was arrested Sunday on the 400 block of Courtney Street on complaints of DUI, improper lane usage, disobeying a stop sign, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and unlawful possession of alcohol. Rodriguez posted individual bond and his driver's license.
- Alexis A. Petrona Torres, 22, Elgin, was arrested Saturday at Columbus Street and Interstate 80 on a complaint of driving while license suspended. He posted $160 bond.
- Huge A. Serrato, 23, Ottawa, was arrested Saturday on the 800 block of Canal Street on a complaint of resisting a peace officer. He posted $150 bond.
LA SALLE COUNTY
- Aaron R. Hollins, 31, Roseville, was arrested 1:11 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of North 22nd Road and East 29th Road in Brookfield Township on complaints of improper lane usage and DUI. Hollins was taken to La Salle County Jail.
- Gina A. Hodge, 38, Streator, was arrested 2:31 a.m. Sunday in Streator on a complaint of domestic battery of a household member. Hodge was taken to La Salle County Jail.
- Streator firefighters were called at 12:51 p.m. Sunday to a smoke investigation at the former Smith-Douglass property. The report was unfounded.
- Streator firefighters responded 5:30 p.m. Sunday to an alarm at 609 N. Everett St. Cleaning solution activated the alarm.