The Times relies on reports furnished by police in our coverage area. If you know of a police matter but do not see it reported in The Times, contact us at 815-431-4050, 815-431-4082 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Steven W. Jensen, 30, Peru, was arrested Friday morning in the 1500 block of West Norris Drive on complaints of DUI, driving while license suspended and no insurance. He posted bond.
- Joshua S. Koetz, 35, Ottawa, was arrested Thursday at his home on a domestic battery complaint. He was taken to the county jail.
- Jacob E. Reiman, 24, Ottawa, was cited Wednesday in the 1600 block of First Avenue on a trespass complaint. He was given a court date.
- Police received a report Thursday property was damaged in the 400 block of State Street.
- A report was received Thursday morning a vehicle was damaged in the 1800 block of North Shabbona Street.
- A person reported Thursday receiving a scam check in the mail, which was to be used to buy iTunes cards to be sent to another person. The check came from "Apple Secret Shopper" service.
La Salle County
- Antonio Enriquez, 21, Paw Paw, was arrested at 1:07 p.m. Thursday at the county circuit clerk's office on a warrant for failing to appear on a DUI charge. He was taken to the county jail.
- Ottawa firefighters responded at 9:48 p.m. Thursday to 906 Canal St. for a fire alarm, which was caused by burnt food.
- Ottawa firefighters responded at 12:51 p.m. Thursday to 1738 Sycamore St. for a fire alarm. They found the detector was faulty.