The following is provided by the La Salle County Sheriff's Office, listing those processed at the jail, with their age, day of processing and pending charge(s):
- Chauna M. Bartee, 34, Toluca, Sunday, cocaine, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, illegal transportation of open alcohol by a passenger.
- Geraldine S. Bryson, 36, Mendota, Saturday, body attachment/writ.
- Thomas J. Calderon, 25, La Salle, Friday, sentenced to prison.
- Mark A. Collins, 28, Ottawa, Saturday, unlawful restraint/Will County hold.
- Jaelinn S. Devera, 19, Streator, Friday, domestic battery.
- Michelle L. Dick, 43, La Salle, Saturday, driver's license expired more than a year.
- Jessica M. Felker, 23, Platteville, Wis., Friday, theft.
- Amber L. Foltin, 29, Streator, Saturday, suspended/revoked driver's license.
- Antonio E. Jackson, 38, La Salle, Friday, failure to register as a violent offender.
- Kyle Z. Kleckner, 19, Yorkville, Friday, obstructing identification, resisting a peace officer.
- Randall W. Thorson, 55, Ottawa, Saturday, DUI.
The following were processed at the La Salle County Jail on warrants for failure to appear on pending charge(s) and includes age and day of processing:
- Tiffany R. Bottoms, 28, La Salle, Friday.
- Alyssa A. Dobyns, 29, Streator, Friday.
- Michael E. Downey, 37, Ottawa, Saturday.
- Donald B. Harper, 71, Sheridan, Sunday.
- Crystal L. Miller, 21, Sugar Grove, Friday.
- Paul L. Phillips, 42, Streator, Friday.