The following is provided by the La Salle County Sheriff's Office, listing those processed at the jail, with their age, day of processing and pending charge(s):
- Toni S. Bauer, 48, La Salle, Friday, sentenced to county jail.
- Steven D. Bottoms, 34, Streator, Sunday, cruelty to animals.
- Jimmy L. Brown, 38, La Salle, Friday, domestic battery.
- Brian R. Cromwell, 27, LaMoille, Friday, cause child to be endangered.
- Dawn A. Cunningham, 22, Chicago, Saturday, forgery Counts I and II.
- Julia C. Eickmeier, 26, Peru, Monday, warrant from Lee County.
- Breiana D. Herrera, 24, Ottawa, Friday, DUI drug.
- Kendrick O. Johnson, 27, Chicago, Monday, resisting police.
- Kori L. Thomas, 28, Earlville, Friday, domestic battery.
- Richard T. Travis Jr., 18, La Salle, Saturday, criminal trespass to land.
The following were processed at the La Salle County Jail on warrants for failure to appear on pending charge(s) and includes age and day of processing:
- Bernabe Ruiz, 52, Seneca, Friday.