Ottawa Water Department released its flushing schedule for the final week of October and first week of November:
- Monday, Oct. 30: Hydrants on West Joliet Street from Walnut Street east to Columbus Street and north, including Wilcox Subdivision.
- Tuesday, Oct. 31: Hydrants on West Joliet Street from Poplar Street east to Boyce Lane and north to Evans Street. Autumnwood Subdivision.
- Wednesday, Nov. 1: Hydrants on West Marquette Street from Boyce Memorial Drive east to Columbus Street. Price Subdivision. Pickwick, Polk and Piper streets. 1400 block of West Lafayette Street.
- Thursday, Nov. 2: Hydrants north of Fox River from Paul to Champlain streets, including hydrants north to CSX Railroad tracks.
- Friday, Nov. 3: Hydrants from the Illinois River north to the Illinois-Michigan Canal from Chestnut Street east to Clinton Street.
- Saturday, Nov. 4: Hydrants on Madison Street from Boyce Memorial Drive east to Sycamore Street and north to the I&M Canal.