The Times relies on reports furnished by police in our coverage area. If you know of a police matter but do not see it reported in The Times, contact us at 815-431-4050, 815-431-4082 or email@example.com.
- Kadeem J. Burgess, 26, Peru, was cited Tuesday on U.S. 6 on complaints of driving without a valid driver's license and speeding. Burgess posted $150 bond and was released.
- Cody McGeorge, 27, Ottawa, was cited Wednesday on Columbus Street near Joliet Street on a complaint of driving while license suspended. McGeorge posted $150 bond and was released.
- Jeffrey L. Snyder, 59, Verona, was cited Thursday on First Avenue near Lawndale Avenue on complaints of DUI, disobeying a traffic control device and improper lane usage. Snyder was released after posting his driver's license and an individual bond.
- Police responding to a burglar alarm at 3:15 p.m. Wednesday at 120 S. Park St. found it was a false alert.
- A bicycle was reported Wednesday stolen from a garage at 1610 N. Wasson St.
- Officers assisted Woodford County authorities to arrest an unnamed subject wanted in connection with a probation violation.