The OSF King Care-A-Van will be traveling La Salle County in August to connect individuals who might otherwise be unable to access health care to area health resources.
Services provided through the King Care-A-Van do not require an appointment and are available at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis. Highlights in August include blood pressure screenings, health education, food demonstrations, hepatitis C screenings, measles vaccines and more.
The hepatitis C screenings and measles vaccines are provided in conjunction with the La Salle County Health Department.
The mobile health center, offered by OSF HealthCare, will make the following stops in Streator, Marseilles, La Salle, Earlville and Wenona:
• 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 6, Dodge Park, Earlville.
• 9 a.m. to noon Wednesday, Aug. 7, Grace Community Church Food Pantry, 1634 N. Route 23, Streator.
• 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 8, Wenona Days celebration in Wenona.
• 9 a.m. to noon Monday, Aug. 12, Streator Salvation Army, 126 S. Bloomington St., Streator.
• 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Monday, Aug. 12, Streator City Park, Streator.
• 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13, Streator City Park, Streator.
• 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 20, St. Patrick’s Church, 725 Fourth St., La Salle.
• 9 a.m. to noon Wednesday, Aug. 21, Grace Community Church Food Pantry, 1634 N. Route 23, Streator.
• 11 a.m. to noon Thursday, Aug. 22, Marseilles Nursing Service, 227 Main St., Marseilles.
For more details about the upcoming schedule, or to learn more, visit osfhealthcare.org/king.