The Readers’ Theater Drama Group, The Drama Mamas, will present "Ages and Stages," a humorous look at the various stages of a woman’s life, from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 19, at Reddick Public Library in Ottawa. All ages are welcome to attend this free event.
Additional events for the week of Monday, March 18, include:
• 10:30 to 11:15 a.m. Tuesday, March 19: Ready, Set, Read! A story time for ages 3 to 6 years to help develop literacy skills and prepare them for school.
• 5 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 19: Italian Language Group. This free group is open to all teens and adults wanting to learn the Italian language.
• 10:30 to 11:15 a.m.Wednesday, March 20: Shake, Rattle, Read! A musical story time for children ages 6 months to 3 years.
• 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday, March 21: Gamers Group. Games, snacks, and fun for seventh through 12th grades. The library has an Xbox, PlayStation 4, and board and card games.
• 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, March 23: Dad and Me Day. Dads are invited to enjoy coffee and snacks while having fun spending time with their children at the library. Grandpas and uncles are welcome, too.
• 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Saturday, March 23: Loop Group. Learn to knit and crochet in a fun environment from knowledgeable people. Anyone is welcome to drop in.