Digital Access

Digital Access
Access from all your digital devices and receive breaking news and updates from around the area.

Home Delivery

News, features, sports, opinion and more!

Email Newsletters

Sign up for MyWebTimes email newsletters and stay in the know.

Ask The Times: Report a pothole

Q. If there's a pothole on a state-owned highway outside of city limits, how do I report it?

A. Drivers can report potholes on state routes to the Illinois Department of Transportation by calling 1-800-452-4368 or filling out an online form at

Loading more