The Times relies on reports furnished by police in our coverage area. If you know of a police matter but do not see it reported in The Times, contact us at 815-431-4050 or email@example.com.
- Jonathan D. Graves, 28, Ottawa, was arrested Wednesday on a warrant for failing to appear in court on a trespass charge. He was taken to the county jail.
- Police took a report at 2:36 p.m. Friday of an attempted break-in in the 700 block of West Washington Street.
- A report was received at 6:49 p.m. Saturday of an attempted break-in in the 1100 block of West Jackson Street.
- Police responded at 1:42 a.m. Sunday to the 100 block of West Main Street for a report of people fighting.
- A Streator boy, 16, was cited at 1:45 p.m. Tuesday at Streator High School on a theft complaint. His matter was referred juvenile authorities.
- A report was received Tuesday an unlocked vehicle in the 700 block of East Elm Street was burglarized, but nothing was stolen.
La Salle County
- Jordan Harris, 29, Ottawa, was arrested at 10:04 a.m. Tuesday at his home on a warrant for failing to appear in court on a charge of resisting police. He was taken to the county jail.
- Ottawa firefighters responded at 10:05 a.m. Tuesday to 2703 Everette Road for a carbon monoxide alarm. They found nothing.
- Ottawa firefighters responded at 2:16 a.m. Wednesday to McDonald's, 127 E. Norris Drive, for a carbon monoxide alarm. They found carbonated soda lines were being purged, which set off the alarm.
- Streator firefighters responded at 4:02 p.m. Tuesday to 606 E. Morrell St. for a fire alarm, which was caused by burnt food.